Monday, August 26, 2013

$999,999,999,999.01 For A Few F-35s The Jet Fighter Nobody Wants To Fly! Multiple Screams Of Income Mean Time To Turn Down The Television And Hand Uncle Sam Your Stash Of Cash

     Monday, 26 August 2013, WASHINGTON- Hello out there SCREAMING BLOGSTER FOOLS ("SBF"S). I have missed writing my blogposts to each and every one of you so badly that I thought I was going to lose my mind. When a man, sorry person, loses his or her reason for being the world becomes a very oniony -- sorry odious -- place. It is like you are crying all the time because someone just cut the onions.
     If I told you where I have been you would probably shake your money and mutter, "How much do I pay that guy to learn how to blog?" until you remembered that you do not pay me anything at all. And when you think I have to have THE LOOK, BABY of the one who hangs with the real royal blog roll call, I have to be there in the paparazzi's pictures with bloggers to the left of me and bloggers to the rights, here I am stuck in the middle with . . . . .
     No, no, no, no let us not be thinking Stealer's Wheel even if that was one of the best songs ever made. That is because BABY I am not teaching you to be there WITH the BLOG-ELITE, I am teaching you to BE THE BLOG-ELITE.  We will use all the tools they give us sure, I have changed my philosophy a little since the last several weeks in the very harrowing experiences I have experienced. That is because they borrowed my identity, but then they gave it back because they did not want it. As I said (here is one big secret) IN MY OTHER BLOG I may be the only guy who ever had his identity taken and was given it BACK.
    BETTER, too. Higher credit score. Offers for pre-paid mega-discount store gas station sort-of charge cards already starting to pour in the mail slot. The mailperson even said to me, "Max (we are on a first name basis) what have you done. It used to be all things for you to sign the green cards and you hide until I left, but now you are a proud man I can see." And I just looked him straight in the eye and said, "Mr. Funicelli?". He said, "Funicello." I said, "Right, Mr. Funiselle". He said "Funicello." I said, "Right, Mr. Funicello." He said "Yeah?"
     And I looked him straight in the eye and said, "I blog". It was awesome.

Okay everybody my other secret blog is called Blog to Get Rich at www.blogtogetrich.blogspot.com 

Remember to do your labels and also sign up for Google Adsense so that you can be approved to run ads. That is how you can make money from google, unless your blog is about some business or something of that nature of yours that profits from the publicity of your blog.

Copyright 2013 maxmoney All World Rights Expressly Reserved                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment