Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Time For Number Three Favorite Blog In Less Than 24 Hours!

     Now we are really cranking these posts out like the pros. Professional "whats" I do not know. But we do not care. Our readers can tell that we are a different breed than most of them, most whatever blogs, most daily newspapers, definitely most monthly magazines and weekly tv shows. We crank. Everybody cannot tell now but this got to be about twenty lines so I went back and am stopping this paragraph. Here.
      Okay five spaces and what was I, oh, right who sees such a big lump of words stuck together and wants to read that? Not our people. So soon we can wrap this baby up and pop a cold one. Or if you are in AA as the judge told me I am maybe make my own energy drink and save some cash. I know they are making those cans smaller. I knew they would. Okay again now.
     So back up top as I said we crank. Yes we are screaming blogster fools nobody is going to stop from the American blog dream. Trust me we are getting readers. My Blogger stats said maybe I cannot remember. I know it just was not me and this friend who owes me money I made keep typing it in the address bar over and over again. Joke. That is a no no. Do not do that. We want high honest ratings around here.
      Okay five last paragraphs I cannot shut up after that homemade energy drink I made it a bucket. Joke again! You cannot drink too much they even have to put on the cans of the real stuff. Sure they do not want to put that, but I guess they do not have enough big bucks yet to pay off the right people. Anyway, I am proud of us cranking fool screaming blogsters because as I was saying heck even tv shows it seems maybe they make about ten or twenty-five A YEAR if they are real cheap ones to make, they only show ONE A WEEK. And that is only about for, well, maybe about two months before re-run city. Now look at us. We are seriously at it. Everybody remember five spaces up top there? Excellent! Hit it baby, paragraph five.
     Okay I messed up. So remember if you are just a screaming blogging fool and have no idea what to say no big deal just maybe kind of copy this and move the parts of sentences around, leave them out or put something else in that seems to make sense. Go get some readers. Add another favorite and maybe they will hit you with a backlink!

Favorite blogs:
www.earn1k.com
www.lovefraud.com  (it should be about quick big cash I forgot)
www.mymoney.com

copyright 2013 maxmoney


p.s. extra points screaming blogsters do some labels, keywords, whatever we call them these things people look for and want: rich, money, millions, maxmoney, gold

No comments:

Post a Comment