Thursday, January 30, 2014

Let Max Money Be The First To Tell You Right Now That GOOGLE DIRECT Offers Blogging Fools A New Way To Make MORE Adsense Money To Put In The Tank

      Thursday, 30 January 2014, MOUNTAINVIEW, CALIFORNIA - Well everybody it looks as if 2014 is going to get off a great start, and not just for President Obama!  I knew those sourpusses in Congress always tried to mess up his plans to make me and the clan (with a "C" thank you!) a little better off most times when they could, so I was wondering why he was waiting around all the time for them Congresspeople like Boner and the Tea-Timers spoil his party -- and all of ours!  When my newspaper this morning said "Obama To Go It Alone If He Must" I was so excited I almost read it until the dog and the new litter of kittens got to it first.
     Anyhoo, let me be the first to tell you I promised not to waste your time writing blogs when I had nothing to say, did I not? And having nothing to say meant squandering my loyal readers' time trying to learn new blog tricks but not making any more money. Well maybe I never did make that promise because with all the homemade sports drink and Mom hitting me upside the head sometimes I do not know if I am remembering something or I am just thinking I am remembering something. So if it is something bad I am like Ronald Reagan a lot I just "Do not recall" end of story.
       Anyway readers your new way will take a little time -- maybe five or ten minutes the first time if you already have Adsense with Google -- but now they are letting readers plan their OWN ad campaign with one or more of the ad units (where the ads go, blogging fools) on their blog, and they are letting we bloggers make an ad proposal to someone actually will pay for it, like say Representative Boner, and Google shows us real easy how to make the ad "proposal" to his campaign, just need their web address with an e-mail, and if they accept it we can agree just to show their ad from one weeks to something like two months.
     And the really good part is -- Bloggers get about 85% of guaranteed ad revenue instead of their usual about 50 or 60% cut with Google getting the rest. I am not putting you on, blogging fools, and I never will. This new Google ad campaign thing requires Adsense approval first and then it is called something catchy like Google Direct ("yawn").  You have no excuse as Google even tells you the estimated market value although readers are free to charge ALL THEY WANT. So please get out there blogging fools and make your Max Money proud, let us get all that money away from Google and the CIA, I say it is time for us hard writers to get our cut, too!
     Good luck, everybody, I will put a page counter gadget on this blog if I do not have one already, I do not remember to tell you the truth. I think my first campaign proposal will be to the car battery companies, I sure blow up enough trying to help out my friends jump their cars so they can "please please please" get to work. Oh brother.

Copyright maxmoney 2014 All World Rights Expressly Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment